- Charters are booked by reservation. A deposit of $100 (cash or check) is required within 7 days of booking the trip to lock the date. The balance is payable in cash on the day of the trip before departure of the boat from the dock.
- All cancellations must be made 10 days prior to the day of the trip for a refund or rescheduling, or deposit will be lost.
- A phone call to the Captain the night before the trip at 6:00pm must be made to confirm the trip (check on wind & sea conditions).
- Charters that cannot sail due to unfavorable weather conditions as only determined by the Captain can be rescheduled or refunded.
- Beer is permitted, used in moderation & in cans only (NO GLASS). NO HARD LIQUOR Any passenger who becomes intoxicated will subject the charter to be terminated and return to the dock. No refund will be given.
- Unlawful drugs will not be tolerated and will result in termination of the charter with no refund given.
- Children 12 years and under are required by the State of NJ to wear a personal flotation device (life vest) which is provided.
- No dark soled footwear is permitted while on board. Sneakers, Deck Shoes & Sandals are permitted.
What To Bring
- Lunch and/or snacks
- Beverages, No Glass, cans or plastic (Beer is permitted in moderation, no hard liquor)
- Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Warm clothing (it can get chilly on the water, particularly early and late in the season)
- Boat shoes and sneakers only (no dark soles)
- Rain gear (better to have it & not use it, than need it & not have it)
- Cooler to bring home the day’s catch
- If needed – motion sickness medication/patch (most formulas recommend to start using it the night before, as well as before boarding the boat, please check your label/directions)
- CD of your favorite fishing music. Or we have Sirius Satellite Radio on board. Ask Capt Craig to tune in to your favorite channel.